Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Boring

Current update of me: None. Nothing but lazing around at home, being an eye sore to my parents for doing nothing with my holidays, constant and continuous nagging from my parents to get my CV done, so on and so forth. Sister will be heading back to KL tomorrow which is bad news for me that I'll be all alone again enjoying the undivided attention from my parents. But on a brighter note, there will be mass amount of shopping thank you very much which wavers my concentration pretty much. KC never understands me, how I grin from ear to ear when I gaze into those shopping bags, how I grin even wider when I pull out that beautiful piece of cloth from its package mesmerizing its wonderful material is, how it fits me like a glove with its sheer material flowing down from my skin and... *slaps self*. Back to reality =.=
Currently reading a novel and I weirdly fell for a character in it. He's described as a rich playboy sort of guy, which he eventually falls for a mother with a child that performs miracles and how they have to hide their relationship for several reasons. What an adventure!! But I wouldn't want to be caught up in these situations if you ask me. It must be a hell of a time going through this underground relationship thingy. But what alternatives do we have if situations commands so?
That's all for now. Shall blog more if I feel the need of it to kill my boredom.

No comments:

Post a Comment