Friday, February 18, 2011

Changes? Changes...

Never thought I'd be blogging from where I'm blogging now. Things seem to change for the better, I hope. I'm not so much of a perfectionist, but it does gets on my nerves when things are not working in the order I want them to be. I'd do anything to get them back on track. And this is my weak point. I'm bad at adapting. Once I get comfortable or used to something, I tend to stick with it for a while. Forever if possible. But as for this time, I'm kinda forced to change. Change of environment, change of lifestyle, change of my daily routine. It gets me crazy for the first few days. My head was nothing but full of negative thoughts running through my mind the whole day. I thought that this sudden change would be nothing but detrimental. Nothing but difficult. Nothing but hurtful. I'm still adapting and I think things got pretty much better than it was before. I'm not expecting anything good to happen after this. I'm just accepting what that is to come with open hands and heart. Never would it cross my mind in a million years that you would usher me to a corner. It hurts me even now. When I come to think of it now, I really don't want to put myself through that pain anymore. I was scared to talk to you, afraid of being hurled offensive words to me again and all I can do is to drown my room, alone. I think it should be enough to wake me up from this delusion I'm in all these while. Its not much of a fairy tale ending after all. Thinking of it still brings tears to my eyes, but I have to learn. Attitude wise, I may not be comparable to her, but feelings wise, I don't think there's anyone ahead of me. But thats all good now. Life without you...sounds awesome? My fingers are definitely crossed. Wish me luck. I'll see you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment