Thursday, April 26, 2012

Baby you walked away from something so great. Can you see through these tears that holds nothing but pain and sorrow?

You told me through a text, telling me you wanted to start your life anew, said you had to leave and start your life over. I said "don't leave, please stay". We don't need money, we can make it work, just you and me. Ignorantly, you turned your back towards me, blinded by hatred and anger, too blind to see my legs gave up on me, kneeling on the floor, face buried in my hands, crying my heart out. My tears became meaningless to you. But the tears you shed was still precious in my eyes.

I stayed up, anticipating, waiting, but you were out, chasing paper.
Baby, you went out all night, but it was alright. I told you I will be by your side, whether you fail or fly.
But when you walked out that door, a piece of me died, I'm only half alive.
Miss seeing you in your blue jeans, white shirt, a James Dean for sure. But can something that is already dead be resurrected?

Our love is stale, flies hovering, expired. You only saw your pain, thoughtless of anyone else's feelings.
Everything is according to your plan. You've executed it beautifully.You never had the chance to feel a sense of loneliness, when the darkness of the night creeps into your spine.
I close my eyes every night, hoping everything will be alright when dawn arrives.
You didn't see my suffering, no one saw, as I was all alone, far away from home. Nothing could be done to bring two bulls back together. It is embedded in me, a scar so deep, that I pray everynight for some angel to come to my direction to heal it.

You said "don't be negative". I wish. How can one be positive, when the only one hurting is me?

No comments:

Post a Comment